Data Protection Declaration
- The person collecting data is: Belapemo LLC (Belapemo)
- WHAT DATA DO We STORE?
Belapemo stores all of the data that we need in order to maintain our relationship with our customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
For tax purposes, if you attend a class or buy a product, Belapemo will store your tax # or VAT identification number and all of the data that Belapemo needs to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which it operates.
We may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
- WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your data in order to provide the services that we offer for free or paid and to fulfill our contractual undertakings with our customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and to register you for classes, workshops, seminars, events and telecalls.
Recordings of classes, workshops, seminars, events and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back the classes, workshops, seminars, events and telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that may be sold in various locations including the shop.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Belapemo and teams have access to your data to be able to fulfill our contractual agreements with our customers and clients. The teams may include our Information Technology, Communications and Marketing, event organizers and promoters, administrative staff and any Belapemo employees or contractors.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires us to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill our legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve my services.
In addition, for any Access Consciousness® events or classes, (1) Access Consciousness, LLC, 406 Present Street, Stafford, TX 77477, United States of America, (2) Access Consciousness International Limited, 6 Greenview, Riverway, South Douglas Rd., Cork T12 DCR 4, Ireland, and (3) Access Seminars Australia PTY LTD, 55 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573, Australia, all three parties to be referred to as “Access Consciousness” or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of Belapemo or Laleh Hancock’s Access consciousness classes through our general website or through accessconsciousness.com. This applies to live (in-person) classes, workshops, seminars, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes.
Please note: Access Consciousness® gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that we offer. Access Consciousness® does not have access to your tax identification or VAT number.
- DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
As mentioned above, we share your data with Access Consciousness® if you choose to take an Access Consciousness class.
Access Consciousness is a franchise system that uses a shared worldwide marketing tool via its website accessconsciousness.com.
We do not share your data with facilitators with whom you have not taken a class.
Access Consciousness® is bound by the same data protection agreement to which we adhere.
- HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We keep the data stored as long as…
- We have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
- We are legally obliged to for tax purposes
- until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete your information
- WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
- manage your e-mail or paid subscription
- correct any and all information I have stored
- request details of the data I have stored regarding you
- request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let us know by contacting me at this e-mail address: [email protected]
If you would like to be deleted from my database, please contact me here: [email protected].
- ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data we need to be able to fulfill my contractual obligations within the various services we offer.
Depending on what you are requesting from us, we will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
- COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
We do not perform any form of automated profiling. Sometimes we will check what topics a client may be interested in based on his/her previous choices of classes or products.
We do not share your data or sell it to any external agencies. Checks on prerequisites for advanced classes are processed automatically.
- WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill my contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of my residence, the United States of America, the European Union, and Australia.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Access Consciousness staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom we work with have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.
All Belapemo teams and consultants whom we work with have all signed DPA’s (Data Protection Agreements) also.
All products are sold “as is”. For anything that is sold on sale, there are no returns. No returns on books.
There are no returns on classes or audio purchased online; since it is all electronic and audio.
Thank you so much for shopping at Belapemo! We are so excited you are interested in our products, services, events and classes. Although, we hope you will love whatever it is you would like to purchase, please know we are always here to assist if something has changed.
Please contact us for all items you would like to return to ensure it is available for a return. If yes, you have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it after you have received a pre-approval email.
Please note to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If an item was damaged in the shipping routes, please note we need to be notified the day of the delivery and pictures are needed to be submitted to the shipping company.
Once we receive your item, we will check it and notify you via email that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within 10-14 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. The original shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Do not delay! Please notify us immediately or within 12 hours of receiving the damaged merchandise. Take pictures of the box and the product and email us at [email protected]. For these types of returns, we need to notify the delivery company immediately.
How To Return Your Item
The first step in the return is for you to contact us. You send us an email to [email protected]. We will guide you on the process and provide you an email with all the details on where to send it.
Items Not Eligible For Return/Refunds
Downloadable audio, video, seminars, workshops, events, tele-classes/Online classes, sessions are not eligible for refunds or returns.
Sale items are not eligible for returns/refunds.
You can cancel your registration for a class, event, seminar, or workshop at anytime prior to the start of the class, if you have not paid by contacting us at [email protected].
If you have paid already for the class and you would like to cancel prior the start of the class, please note you are welcome to cancel. You contact us at [email protected] and let us know.
Please note the refund of the class is based on the following schedule below.
– 30 days or more prior to the first day of class – A refund is available minus a 20 percent fee administration and credit card fees.
– 15 days- 29 days prior to the first day of class – A refund of 50% class fee is available
– Less than 14 days prior to the first day of class – No Refund available
Did you know majority of the classes have audio or video available and the option to be online may also be available? Contact us to learn more.
Online/Virtual Classes & Sessions
*Please note: There are no refunds on any online classes and no-refunds for any downloadable classes. Private and Group Sessions are non-refundable.
As much as we hope each client will find all our services to be a contribution, each client is different and will have their own unique choices and experiences. Therefore, there are no guarantees offered for any of the classes or sessions.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, you can reach us at:
Audio & Visual Release
Release for Audio and Video Recording
- All classes, telecalls, seminars and workshops are recorded for audio and made available to participants. Online Classes may also be streamed via zoom or other video conferencing platforms, with the cameras generally focused on the person currently speaking.
- This disclaimer is a legal requirement that allows the Company and the Facilitator to record classes, workshops and seminars and send the recordings to all participants to re-listen or watch again.
- When registering for a seminar, class, telecall or workshop participants agree to be recorded, filmed and agree that the recordings – including their face and voice are sent to other class participants.
- If a customer – for whatever reason – does not want to be filmed, he/she must turn off the camera function of his/her device or cover the camera when speaking.
- If a customer does not want to be recorded, all questions can be asked in a written thread as well, that is visible to all other class participants.
Having fully understand the above written,
- I herewith acknowledge and agree that Awareness Enterprises LLC, PO BOX 255, Los Alamos, NM 87544, USA, and/or Pam Houghteling, New Mexico, USA, and/or its affiliates ("the Company") may make video and/or audio recordings (“Recordings”) of the classes, workshops, and events in which I am registering and/or participating live.
- As a condition to register for classes, workshops, and events and for other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, non-revocable, transferable right, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world to:
- record me, my name, my likeness and my voice, by any technology or means, while attending or participating in one or more classes, workshops, and events; and
- save, copy, edit, display, distribute, sell and use (collectively, “Use”) such Recordings in any manner or form whatsoever, including, but not limited to, in promotional and marketing materials.
- I understand and agree that the Company may Use the Recordings in composite or edited forms, and I hereby waive my right to inspect or approve any version(s), including the finished version(s), of such Recordings, including written copies, quotes or transcripts that may be created in connection therewith. I also acknowledge and agree that these audio and video records are used for educational and training purposes and that other participants view the records; in this context I waive my personal intellectual property rights (image and audio). This Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws.
- I have read this Release, fully understand its terms and understand that I am voluntarily giving up certain rights available to me by law, including, but not limited to, any and all rights to fees or compensation from the Use of the Recordings by the Company or its owners, officers, managers, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, assigns, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, Pam Houghteling (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for any and all purposes.
I acknowledge that by registering for a class and checking the terms and conditions box I hereby waive, release and forever discharge the Released Parties from any claims, demands or causes of action I may have arising out of or in connection with the Released Parties’ Use of the Recordings to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- The method trained by the Company and/or its Facilitators is based on the tools and techniques of Access Consciousness® (accessconsciousness.com) further referred to as “Tools and Techniques''. The Tools and Techniques are a method of life coaching, facilitating, and ways to improve customers well-being, self confidence and self-esteem. The content of the classes, workshops and sessions (the “Services”) of the Company are general advice and services that never guarantee a certain result or improvement of a current situation.
- The Tools and Techniques and the method used by the Company do not guarantee any specific result or change. They are a service, not a therapy. The Tools and Techniques used cannot and will never heal diseases or mental disorders, nor can they replace any therapy, treatment, or medication plan given to customers by their doctors or therapists. Clients and customers under supervision of a doctor or under therapy – for physical or mental reasons – must consult their doctor or therapist before changing their treatment plan or therapy or alter it in any way based on information received from the Company.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of the Company’s Returns and Cancellation Policy, https://pam-houghteling.mykajabi.com/pages/returns-and-cancellation-policy, If you do not agree with the Returns and Cancellation Policy, in whole or part, please do not use this Site.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: July 3rd, 2020